A stable manufacturing company is looking to hire an experienced Cost Accountant - This is a great opportunity for someone looking to advance their career while learning from an amazing leadership team!
QR Code Link to This Post
- A collaborative and relaxed environment
- Opportunity for advancement!
- Comprehensive benefits package and employee discounts
- Very favorable work/life balance!
This is a dynamic role within the department, and the Cost Accountant will be working across different departments and alongside the leadership team. The selected candidate will be expected to work independently as well as collaboratively with other teams on special projects.
- Perform key monthly closing activities relating to inventory control and product costing.
- Ensure accuracy of inventory on the balance sheet and cost of goods sold in the income statement.
- Maintain perpetual inventory by monitoring cycle count programs, coordination and leadership for physical inventory counts.
- Analyze variances and collaborate across departments to implement corrective actions when needed.
- Ensure processes are implemented to correctly capture manufacturing costs in the period incurred.
- Conducts gross margin analysis for management review.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 5+ years of cost accounting experience within a manufacturing environment
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Experience working with large ERP systems
- Great personality with strong business communication skills
For immediate consideration, please reply with a resume that includes contact information. Please note, only candidates who meet the above qualifications will be contacted.