compensation: Based on experience and ability employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
The role of the Credit and Collection Specialist is to serve as the liaison between the sales department and the customer. They are responsible for:
• Identifying a potential customers credit worthiness
• Requesting customer deposits in advance, issuing proforma invoices
• Setting up new accounts in computer system
• Resolving billing problems
• Collection calls
• Address client inquires
• Work with Controller to develop repayment plans when necessary
• Provide back up support for cash receipts entry
• Review customer orders for accuracy
• Position reports to Controller and interfaces on a daily basis with the office manager
• Working “in office” is required. Teleworking is not available for this position.
We offer many benefits and healthcare options. Pre-employment drug screen will be required at no cost to applicant.
Please send resume and salary requirements.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers