About Us: We are TeamLogic IT, a national network of more than 200 independently-owned business locations with 400+ technicians and engineers in the network providing comprehensive IT services to small- and medium-sized businesses in the Ellicott City/BWI, MD area. We offer managed IT services, networking, security, server, computer, Wi Fi and other hardware and software expertise in addition to a variety of consultation and preventative maintenance services.
TeamLogic IT of Ellicott City and BWI, MD is looking for a competent Invoicing/Billing specialist to undertake a variety of financial and non-financial tasks in order to help guarantee the company’s revenues on time every month. You will handle the processing of incoming payments along with the issuing of necessary paperwork.
• Calculate correct invoicing amounts and Issue and post bills, receipts and invoices
• Work with Invoicing software and Quickbooks to post invoices accurately
• Update accounts receivable with new accounts or missed payments
• Ensure all clients remain informed on their outstanding debts and deadlines
• Assume the responsibility of receiving and sorting incoming payments with attention to credibility
• Manage the status of accounts and balances and identify inconsistencies
• Searching each invoice for any payment inconsistencies or errors
• Collaborating with customers, third party institutions and other team members to resolve billing inconsistencies and errors
• Informing customers of any missed or upcoming payment deadlines
• Proven experience as Invoicing/Billing Specialist
• Adherence to laws and best practices in regards to dealing with customers and data
• Proficiency in dealing with numbers and the processing of financial information
• Proficient in MS Excel. Knowledge of working with IT Services industry software like AutoTask or Connectwise highly desirable but not necessary.
• Must be a quick learner, patient, trustworthy and with very good attention to detail and numbers.
• Effective computer skills to input to use bookkeeping and account management software in a timely and efficient manner
• Strong communication, including writing, speaking and active listening
• Great customer service skills, including interpersonal conversation, patience and empathy; Good problem-solving and critical thinking skills
• Organization, time management and prioritization abilities
• BSc degree in Finance, Accounting or BA
• Will need to come in to the office 2-3 times a month but mostly work remotely from home.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities