We are a small, fast-paced Hunt Valley tech company has an immediate opening for a bookkeeper/office manager.
Candidate "must have" Full Charge Bookkeeping experience and be proficient in Quickbooks, Excel, Payroll (ADP - easy). You should also have an excellent understanding of the web - although we don't mean Facebook, Instagram, etc. - those are banned here. If you can't spend your work time without logging into social media, this is NOT the job for you.
This position plays a central and key role within the company's sales and operations.
Success in this position depends on eye for detail, superior organization and time management, as well as exceptional verbal and written communication skills. This individual takes ownership of the work requiring attention and is able to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
• We offer flexible hours - either FT or PT to accommodate the right person.
• Manage Accounts Payable & Receivable
• Bank & Credit Card Reconciliations
• Customer Invoicing & Work Order Posting
• Payroll Processing & Posting.
• Sales Tax Prep
• Respond/Research/Resolve billing discrepancies
• Projects and other duties as needed and requested
• Ability to work independently and with little supervision
• Oral and written correspondence with all levels in the organization and customers.
• Responsible for maintaining HR files and records
• College Degree desirable.
• 3+ years related experience required.
• Applicants may be required to sign a Non-Compete Contract.
• Applicants may be required pass a criminal background check.
• Most importantly, Must be timely and reliable.
• York and Warren Road area (close to I-83) in Cockeysville/Hunt Valley.
• Our amazing current bookkeeper will be able to devote some time to help transition.
SOUND LIKE THIS IS FOR YOU?
• Please send a resume.
• Include a brief note describing what days & hours suit you best.
• Include hourly rate or salary requirements.
No phone calls please.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers