QR Code Link to This Post
Our client, a local food distributor in suburban Baltimore Maryland, has a full-time opportunity for an Entry Level Accounts Receivable Specialist.
The position is responsible for interacting with customers to obtain information and coordinate the flow of sales orders. Also has responsibility for timely and accurate processing of invoices and customer payments, as well as resolving issues, calling customers, developing customer relationships and following up on payment discrepancies. Must possess excellent computer skills and be very good with maintaining data on web-based applications. The successful candidate will be a motivated self-starter who is customer service oriented, has strong accuracy, detail orientation and organizational skills. This is an excellent opportunity for and entry level candidate.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Daily invoicing as part of a team of individuals.
- Research invoicing and payment discrepancies, work with customer contacts, and manage follow-up documentation in a timely manner.
- Identify non-payment trends or procedural roadblocks, and report information to manager as needed.
- Prepare documentation for opening cases in customers' web-based accounting portals, maintain project work/communication logs, use resources effectively, arrange information and files in a useful manner and meet project deadlines.
- Regular attendance and punctuality.
- Other duties as needed/assigned.
What You Need:
- High school diploma or minimum of 1 year of relevant experience required.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to discuss technical issues with non-technical staff.
- Strong math, analytical and Excel skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Suite.
- Experience with Microsoft accounting software and web-based applications experience is a plus
- Superior problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and excellent organization skills
- Must be a self-starter and demonstrate initiative.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced, high volume environment.
A competitive benefits package including paid time off, 6 paid Federal holidays plus up to 13 Jewish holidays, medical, dental, life insurance, 401(k) Plan with company match, and employee assistance program.
To Apply: Please submit your cover letter, resume and salary requirement for consideration
Phone calls and emails regarding this job posting are not accepted.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Click Here to Apply or use the link below