Accounts Payable Specialist- Great Company Culture!
QR Code Link to This Post
About the Company and Opportunity:
• Our client is a national company that is involved in the construction industry.
• Due to growth, they are hiring a Accounts Payable Specialist in their Baltimore location.
• The company has a high sense of community and values teamwork
• The company is known for investing in their employees and promoting from within
• Participate in great industry-leading training program
• Contribute to something meaningful and advance your career.
We are looking for an objective Accounts Payable Specialist who combines a solid understanding of basic general accounting with a focus in accounts payable principles, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills. You should be highly organized and detail-oriented and possess the ability to effectively work both independently and in a team setting. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
Specific requirements for this Accounts Payable position include:
• Accounts Payable experience
• Experience using Sage 300 or Vista.
• Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong Excel knowledge - pivot tables, VLOOKUP’s, formulas, formatting, etc.
• Solid computer and data entry skills